Guard yourself against the unexpected with a comprehensive plan that covers your minimum monthly vehicle loan repayments in the event of your death, trauma or terminal illness, disability or involuntary unemployment.
What you get and what we offer
- Cover for your vehicle loan repayments if you find yourself unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Cover if you become involuntarily unemployed.
- We offer cover for both singles and couples.
- There are no required assessments or medical tests.
- We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about insurance please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from your local Mazda dealership and the appropriateness of the insurance having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. If you buy insurance from us we receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium. Ask your Mazda dealership for more details before we provide our services.
Mazda Loan Protection Insurance is issued by the following insurers for the covers indicated. "Part 2 - Disability Cover" and "Part 3 - Involuntary Unemployment Cover" are provided by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited AFS Licence No. 234 708 ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). "Part 1 - Trauma, Terminal Illness and Death cover" is provided by Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited AFS Licence No. 296 559 ABN 27 076 033 782 (Allianz Life). Allianz acts as Allianz Life's agent in offering and administering the Part 1 - Trauma, Terminal Illness and Death cover. In arranging this insurance Mazda (Aust) Pty. Limited ABN 78 004 690 80 (Mazda) and the authorised Dealers act as agents of Allianz and not as your agent. Neither Mazda nor any of its related companies have any liability in respect of this policy.